Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My personal experience as a Web 2.0 user

To my personal experience as a Web 2.0 user, i think it's more easier for me to share my opinions with others using the internet. Moreover, i believe that Web 2.0 is an easy and a good way of communication with others like people all over the world and reporters.. We can upload any image we want and also we can upload any video we want that we see it suitable for the subject we wanna talk about. In additon to that, Web 2.0 allows us to share our ideas with others and lets us communicate and send emails like using hotmail, yahoo, igoogle... And it allows me to see people's opinion about certain topics that i am interested in. For example i use youtube to see the latest news about topics i like and i can comment on them also i can upload any video i want for people to watch. It made my life easier because i can b updated with the latest news i want from any place...

No comments:

Post a Comment